Patagonia's Arbor Backpack
Check it! Fill your 1% for the Planet Patagonia Arbor Pack 26L with everything you'll need for school, work, or when headed out on a hike. No matter when you're using this burly pack, it's got the space to suit your needs!
The Arbor Pack's main compartment closes with a large flap pocket and holds your gear of everyday goods. A zippered pocket under the lid stashes smaller accessories. Inside, a raised, padded laptop sleeve protects your computer and will fit most 15" laptops. This sleeve doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails.
Have fun with your new Patagonia and 1% for the Planet co-branded backpack - and know you're supporting the environmental causes!
Like what you see? Check out other Patagonia products here.
- Recycled polyester body fabric offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for ultimate carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 618 g (21.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.